Powered by Blogger.

Recent POst

Thursday, 24 October 2013

University of Kerala, Kerala M.Sc. Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics (IDE) I year Exam Result Oct 2012 Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc. Biotechnology) III Sem Exam Result Dec 2012 Post Graduate Diploma in Beauty Therapy Degree (IDE) Exam Result Jun 2013


University of Kerala, Kerala as been resealed just now only to the result you can CLICK HERE TO THE RESULTS the result as been given out by the University of Kerala the results are  University of Kerala, Kerala M.Sc. Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics (IDE) I year Exam Result Oct 2012 Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc. Biotechnology) III Sem Exam Result Dec 2012 Post Graduate Diploma in Beauty Ther
 M.Sc. Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics (IDE) I year Exam Result Oct 2012
 Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc. Biotechnology) III Sem Exam Result Dec 2012
 Post Graduate Diploma in Beauty Therapy Degree (IDE) Exam Result Jun 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages